Saver pack of the best natural spot fighting products;
Keep it Clean - 10% Sulphur Soap - whytheface
Sulphur stinks. We’re not being mean, it’s true. Sulphur can actually smell similar to rotten eggs but it has amazing natural cleansing properties and regular use can significantly help your skin stay clean and healthy.
Let’s get a bit more scientific – Keep it Clean Sulphur Soap is antifungal, antibacterial and keratolytic. Basically the soap works by encouraging your skin to shed dead skin cells that could block pores and cause acne. It also helps to dry out any excess sebum production and kills off the nasty bacteria. Keep it Clean promotes circulation, decreases inflammation and stimulates your body's own natural healing powers.In a nutshell, Keep it Clean is an essential addition to your bathroom, even if it is a bit whiffy.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sulphur, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate.
Mind Your Tone Witch Hazel and Rosewater Toner - NEW formula
- Witch Hazel is a traditional, natural astringent typically used to help close pores and tone the skin. Its antiseptic qualities will help dissolve the grease and oil on your face and work to prevent future breakouts.
- Aloe Vera is a bit of a natural wonder, in fact the Ancient Egyptians referred to aloe vera as the "plant of immortality" but we can’t promise you that! Aloe Vera helps to hydrate and soothe your skin whilst promoting skin repair and regrowth.
- Rosewater is Nature’s all-rounder. It cleanses, purifies and freshens, helps tighten pores and remove the very last traces of grime. Plus, Rosewater’s calming fragrance will assist in keeping you in a Zen-like state of tranquillity…. until you leave the bathroom.
Seize the Clay
- Not all clay is created equal
- Seize the Clay from wtf uses selectively mined, ultra ventilated, French green illite clay with a high CEC capacity.*
- Whilst all that might sound scientific, complicated and downright expensive all you need to know is our clay is hypoallergenic, natural and 100% pure. Seize the Clay's superior sorptive properties give it a very powerful detoxifying effect helping remove impurities and dirt from your pores leaving your face feeling deeply cleansed and refreshed.
- *The CEC is the pulling action of the clay - slight redness of the skin is normal and should disappear in about 20 minutes.
- A 454g pot of Seize the Clay is enough for about 12 masks and we'd recommend getting your mud on about once a week.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.