- Presented in the preferred biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- Yeast free
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.