Mycopryl® 250 provides a low strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts, buffered with calcium and magnesium. Suitable for the elderly.
- Mycopryl® is buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
Caprylic Acid, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Magnesium Hydroxide, Calcium Hydroxide,, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed. NB: Mycopryl 250 capsules should not be opened or chewed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
**Please note: Although we aim to keep this product in stock at all times, in rare occurrences there may be a two to three day delay in receiving this item.**
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.